Hague Water Softener Systems Provide Cutting-Edge Technology, Energy & Salt Saving Designs, and as Always… Lots. More. Bubbles.
Imagine prologing the life of your water using appliances, using up to 75% less soap, and reducing water heating costs nearly 30%. Water softener systems create luxurious water and pay for themselves in cost and time savings.
Why A Hague Softener?
Hague WATERMAX® Softeners are the only systems made in the USA that can be fully customized with both softening & filtration capabilities, & our 25 Year Warranty!
- Removal of hardness minerals, dirt and sediment.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water-using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA
- Audible salt alerts so you never have to guess if you softener needs salt
Service is at the heart of Sayler's Suncoast Water. We know you can shop online, go to a big retail store, or choose from an overwhelming variety of water solutions. What truly makes us different is our desire to take care of our customers, exceed their expectations, and provide the best possible water for their home and family.
We’ll let you know when your filters need to be changed, if there’s a notification of service needed from your water softener based on the wireless setup, and maintain your system to ensure efficiency. We also offer affordable and convenient salt delivery – right into the salt tank!
Great people! The owner and his staff are committed to being the best in their business sector! The techs are honest, professional and very patient in helping their customers (me) understand what is needed or not needed to keep my water system running like new. They also offer plumbing services and I’ve had them in for a couple of problems that have arisen. They performed (same techs) very satisfactorily here too. Too bad that they don’t do sprinkler irrigation repair. I’ll have to have someone else help me with that.