Hague WATERMAX® Softeners are the only systems made in the USA that can be fully customized with both softening & filtration capabilities, & our 25 Year Warranty!
- Removal of hardness minerals, dirt and sediment.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA
- Audible salt alerts so you never have to guess if you softener needs salt
Local Florida Reviews
Why Choose Us?
25 Year Warranty
Hague provides customers the best warranty available in the water treatment industry. Many Hague products are covered by a 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty. The WaterMax® holds nine U.S. patents with additional patents pending which make it a high-quality, efficient system that's built to last.
Authorized Hague Dealer
For nearly 60 years, customers have trusted Hague to solve their water problems, and we proudly sell & maintain their equipment for thousands of Florida residents. An American company— Hague is the longest standing major water treatment manufacturer, with continuous ownership and operation out of Ohio since 1960.
3rd Party seals of approval
Florida has no regulations on water treatment, meaning anyone can buy equipment and install it. Our honesty and integrity are a rare commodity in this area, as we return calls, show up & do what we say we are going to do. That is why we are certified through the Water Quality Association.
Made in the USA
Hague Systems are Made in the USA and we are the largest manufacturer of water treatment systems in the world. Our systems, with their innovative technology, have satisfied customers for years; giving them cleaner and healthier water. Each unit is manufactured in-house and put through total systems testing before leaving the manufacturing facilities.